Ex Umbra Adveho Nex

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
. . . . . . . . ATTENTION!!!! Skeleton Crew . . . . . . . . WE'VE MOVED to the new web address and forum site!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . Please check your personal email account for important information about the new website. . . . . . . . . To all guests - come visit us at our new home: SkeletonCrewHQ.com. . . . . . . . .

Share | 

WELCOME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCCC
Admin

PostSubject: WELCOME!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 am

Welcome!

Please take a moment to sign in
and perhaps tell us a bit about yourself.

Use the following example template by copy/pasting it
and post a reply in this thread.

Code:
Name/ID:

Interests:

How Did You Find Us:
After you have signed our "Guestbook"
you will be able to send personal messages.

Also, take your time and look around the Foyer a bit. Check out the Games we support, or
if you have a question look into "Inquiries And Answers". If you cannot find what you're
looking for, just post your question in there and check back soon.

We will answer all questions A.S.A.P..

Enjoy your visit.

Sinister-Echo
Founder, Commander-in-Chief
Skeleton Crew Gaming League

Back to top Go down
http://xscx.darkbb.com
SETH8

PostSubject: just checking out your website   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm

BAM-BAM69 sent me a PM to take a look at your website so I drpped in, & I was suprised to see that hobgobling is a member as well, he was my drilll instructor in SC, which i'm still with, I see he is the HTI, he is an extremely dedicated individual , very professional, & your clan is very blessed to have him aboard.

At the moment i'm not looking to join a different clan, but if I do decide to in the future I will keep your clan in mind.

I wish all the best luck for your clan.

Back to top Go down
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME!   Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 am

SETH8 wrote:
BAM-BAM69 sent me a PM to take a look at your website so I drpped in, & I was suprised to see that hobgobling is a member as well, he was my drilll instructor in SC, which i'm still with, I see he is the HTI, he is an extremely dedicated individual , very professional, & your clan is very blessed to have him aboard.

At the moment i'm not looking to join a different clan, but if I do decide to in the future I will keep your clan in mind.

I wish all the best luck for your clan.

Seth!!!

It's been a while. Nice to hear form you. Thanks for the kind words.

You're always welcome over here; for just a visit or to join.

Hope to see you soon.

Hobgobling

Back to top Go down
Buddah

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Found your site through a google search. Have gotten hooked on RDR, and finished the single player. Have done some of the multiplayer stuff but seems that I run across several "kids". Would like to play a better game myself and a more "strategic" game if that makes sense...

Have never been on a clan and just got my PS3 in Aug.. Used to play quite a bit of PC games but that faded. I usually have at least a couple of hours each evening to play.

Overall looking for a better experience online. Not a lot of fun having to fight other teams and watch your back for your own "team".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am

Well Buddah you have came to the right place for some serious gaming.

We are always happy to accept new members

Please complete your Bootcamp and we will see you on the other side

Captain SC-Wooden
Brigade Commander MW2
Back to top Go down
.PhNatic

PostSubject: wassssuppppp   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 am

Trevor "PhNatic" Miles

19, turn 20 in December

i love gaming and sports. My gamer-tag "PhNatic" is inspired by my religious fanaticism towards the NY Jets and Yankees.
Im looking forard to playing with u guys on PSN soon on MW2 for now and soon MoH and Black ops. Hopefully ill have scraped off all the rust and reach level 3 by the time B. Ops is released because thts the game im really trying to be seriously competitive with. Im also a HUGE Gran-Turismo fan, so if there's any other racers out there hit me up! Nov. 2nd cant come fast enough.
---One side note... please pronounce my GT properly, lol i hop online and people are calling me "P H" and "P H natic" and "fantic" ... incase u havnt realized, its pronounced like the word "FANATIC" and spelled --> PhNatic. Thanks. 👅

found u guys on the Gamebattles forums.
Back to top Go down
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm

.PhNatic wrote:
Trevor "PhNatic" Miles

19, turn 20 in December

i love gaming and sports. My gamer-tag "PhNatic" is inspired by my religious fanaticism towards the NY Jets and Yankees.
Im looking forard to playing with u guys on PSN soon on MW2 for now and soon MoH and Black ops. Hopefully ill have scraped off all the rust and reach level 3 by the time B. Ops is released because thts the game im really trying to be seriously competitive with. Im also a HUGE Gran-Turismo fan, so if there's any other racers out there hit me up! Nov. 2nd cant come fast enough.
---One side note... please pronounce my GT properly, lol i hop online and people are calling me "P H" and "P H natic" and "fantic" ... incase u havnt realized, its pronounced like the word "FANATIC" and spelled --> PhNatic. Thanks. 👅

found u guys on the Gamebattles forums.

PhNatic,

I have already accepted your registration. Look forward to meeting you and playing some COD.

In the meantime - you will need to post a Boot Camp Request. Just follow the instructions in the Enlistment and Boot Camp threads next to the Skull and Crossbones Shield.

Hobgobling
    Head Training Instructor
    Skeleton Crew Gaming League

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME!   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Skeleton Crew HQ :: Guest Foyer :: Guestbook-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum