Ex Umbra Adveho Nex
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
. . . . . . . . ATTENTION!!!! Skeleton Crew . . . . . . . . WE'VE MOVED to the new web address and forum site!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . Please check your personal email account for important information about the new website. . . . . . . . . To all guests - come visit us at our new home: SkeletonCrewHQ.com. . . . . . . . .

Share | 
 

 Please Read!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
SCCC
Admin


PostSubject: Please Read!   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm



Hello!


If you have a question about Skeleton Crew,
please post it in this section and someone will reply shortly.


We only ask that you post responsibly and
with respect for all the guests and members.


Thank you and welcome to Skeleton Crew Gaming League!

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://xscx.darkbb.com
avatar
Roarkej
Guest


PostSubject: Hello   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:25 am

Hello and good day Skeleton Crew. I wish to join your clan for one simple purpose, to create a more pervasive element of strategy when it comes to playing Red Dead Redemption, at least simply that game for the time being. More games to come, but for the moment Red Dead, I am sick and tired of playing online with players who have no clue to any concept of strategy whatsoever. I hope that by joining your clan you can remedy this.

Thank you,

ThaAIDS



------------------------------





"LIfe is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think."
Back to top Go down
avatar
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 am

Roarkej wrote:
Hello and good day Skeleton Crew. I wish to join your clan for one simple purpose, to create a more pervasive element of strategy when it comes to playing Red Dead Redemption, at least simply that game for the time being. More games to come, but for the moment Red Dead, I am sick and tired of playing online with players who have no clue to any concept of strategy whatsoever. I hope that by joining your clan you can remedy this.

Thank you,

ThaAIDS

ThaAIDS,

You have come to the right place.

Although we do not have a dedicated Legion to RDR, we do support the game,
and if anyone is interested in building the Unit into a Legion - all the better.

We have a number of members who play the game - so that's a beginning too.



Post a Boot Camp Request so that we may get you set up.

You can find the instructions about how to post a Boot Camp Request in the links next to the skull and crossbones shield.


Welcome - looking forward to speaking with you soon.

_________________

Back to top Go down
avatar
SicariusAlpha
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Welcome Roarkej,

As hob is stating you are in the right place.

If you are willing and ready to listen to orders, and follow the rules, you will find everything you want here.

We do take pride in the way we play any game we support. We also do not care for all the loose tongues on the games theses days. we play in our own style, and in doing so we are good at it.

Once again, Hope to see you on the other side of the Boot camp.

SicariusAlpha.
Chief of Staff
Back to top Go down
avatar
xSCx-Ares88
Drill Instructor
Drill Instructor


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Roarkej wrote:
Hello and good day Skeleton Crew. I wish to join your clan for one simple purpose, to create a more pervasive element of strategy when it comes to playing Red Dead Redemption, at least simply that game for the time being. More games to come, but for the moment Red Dead, I am sick and tired of playing online with players who have no clue to any concept of strategy whatsoever. I hope that by joining your clan you can remedy this.

Thank you,

ThaAIDS



------------------------------






"LIfe is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think."

Welcome!

Like Alpha and Hob has stated. You have come to the right place. If you are looking to play Red Dead Redemption, well many members here in Skeleton Crew (Including me) play Red Dead Redemption a lot. So if you are willing to learn our tactics and regulations im sure you will have a blast here in Skeleton Crew.

This Gaming League is something to take pride in, and we would love to have you go through our Head Training Office and become a full member.


xSCx-Ares88
Drill Instructor
Back to top Go down
avatar
SC-Pyro
Guest


PostSubject: member   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

hey,

im a gamer who loves to play as a team and using tactics and callouts
i was in a team in MW2 but i stopped cause of lack in interest in that game

looking for a well organized clan that uses tactics and callouts well

i have an headset as well (turtlebeach earforce PX21) and an 32" LCD screen
if u need more info u can PM me on PSN

PSN ID: SC-Pyro

PS: is SC-Wooden still in this clan?
Back to top Go down
avatar
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

SC-Pyro wrote:
hey,

im a gamer who loves to play as a team and using tactics and callouts
i was in a team in MW2 but i stopped cause of lack in interest in that game

looking for a well organized clan that uses tactics and callouts well

i have an headset as well (turtlebeach earforce PX21) and an 32" LCD screen
if u need more info u can PM me on PSN

PSN ID: SC-Pyro

PS: is SC-Wooden still in this clan?


Pyro,

I'm afraid Wooden is no longer here. He had to leave due to life/scheduling conflicts.

_________________

Back to top Go down
avatar
SC-Pyro
Guest


PostSubject: ty   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm

ty then im going to apply with u guys
Back to top Go down
avatar
-Pyro
Guest


PostSubject: i signed up   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

kk i signed up i hope i get accepted im familiar with the BC principe
Back to top Go down
avatar
Wooden
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Hob,

I told you a lot about Pyro. He was discharged from SC for a reason. Temp told me and I believe temp is apretty realiable guy. So just want to warn you guys of Pyro befroe Its too late

Wooden
Back to top Go down
avatar
SCCC
Admin


PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Wooden wrote:
Hob,

I told you a lot about Pyro. He was discharged from SC for a reason. Temp told me and I believe temp is apretty realiable guy. So just want to warn you guys of Pyro befroe Its too late

Wooden




Thank-you for your words of warning.

The SCCC has investigated and the matter has already been dealt with and the issue is moot.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://xscx.darkbb.com

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   

Back to top Go down
 

Please Read!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Skeleton Crew HQ :: Guest Foyer :: Inquiries and Answers-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum