Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Umbra Adveho Nex

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
. . . . . . . . ATTENTION!!!! Skeleton Crew . . . . . . . . WE'VE MOVED to the new web address and forum site!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . Please check your personal email account for important information about the new website. . . . . . . . . To all guests - come visit us at our new home: SkeletonCrewHQ.com. . . . . . . . .

Share | 

Would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous
DELTA

Would like to join Vide
PostSubject: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:31 pm

I usually play battle field bad company 2, play with CnB. I like team/tactical based games and community/clan that supports teamwork. Tired of Black ops, so I traded it for Medal of Honor, like it but needs some tweaks. Im going to college for Wildlife and Fisheries science, so im available during the week form 3-11 eastern (varies from semester to semester but roughly that is my free time). During finals and week before them it will be hard for me to play, but ill make some room. All ways liked being teached in new ways of playing different games as in strategies. So hopefully yall can enlighten me into your ways.
Back to top Go down
Hobgobling
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor

Would like to join Vide
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 pm

DELTA wrote:
I usually play battle field bad company 2, play with CnB. I like team/tactical based games and community/clan that supports teamwork. Tired of Black ops, so I traded it for Medal of Honor, like it but needs some tweaks. Im going to college for Wildlife and Fisheries science, so im available during the week form 3-11 eastern (varies from semester to semester but roughly that is my free time). During finals and week before them it will be hard for me to play, but ill make some room. All ways liked being teached in new ways of playing different games as in strategies. So hopefully yall can enlighten me into your ways.

Since you already registered - the next step is to post a Boot Camp Request.
Back to top Go down

Would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Skeleton Crew HQ :: Guest Foyer :: Inquiries and Answers-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com