Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Umbra Adveho Nex

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
. . . . . . . . ATTENTION!!!! Skeleton Crew . . . . . . . . WE'VE MOVED to the new web address and forum site!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . Please check your personal email account for important information about the new website. . . . . . . . . To all guests - come visit us at our new home: SkeletonCrewHQ.com. . . . . . . . .

Share | 

joining the clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous
scooby81

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:55 pm

i wish to try out for the clan for mw2 on XBL. im a alright player but i wish to become better and i wanna find a clan that works together in the different game modes of mw2. my gt on xbl is scoooby81
Back to top Go down
xSCx-Ares88
xSCx-Ares88
Drill Instructor
Drill Instructor

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome to Skeleton Crew!

You have come to the right place if you want to grow in your overall tactics and skill level at Modern Warfare 2.

One thing you should know though...You do not have to tryout for Skeleton Crew, we do not judge whether or not you can join us because of your skill level. However to insure that recruits are like-minded and can follow instructions, you will go through our Boot Camp process. (If you decide to do so.)

I look forward to seeing you in our Head Training Office!

xSCx-Ares88
Back to top Go down
Hobgobling
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 am

scooby81,

Please post a Boot Camp Request in the BOOT CAMP - Xbox 360 thread.

You will find the thread and all the instructions next to the shield with the Skull and Crossbones on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
evilmoe

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 pm

hey just wondering what i need to do to get started...
Back to top Go down
SicariusAlpha
SicariusAlpha
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 am

You need to post a request for a Boot Camp. The request section will be found under "Skeleton Crew Enlistment & Boot Camps"

Thank you,

Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
shane

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 am

i will like to try out for the clan
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

joining the clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining the clan   joining the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining the clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Skeleton Crew HQ :: Guest Foyer :: Inquiries and Answers-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected