Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Umbra Adveho Nex

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
. . . . . . . . ATTENTION!!!! Skeleton Crew . . . . . . . . WE'VE MOVED to the new web address and forum site!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . Please check your personal email account for important information about the new website. . . . . . . . . To all guests - come visit us at our new home: SkeletonCrewHQ.com. . . . . . . . .

Share | 

I would like 2 join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous
CnB

I would like 2 join Vide
PostSubject: I would like 2 join   I would like 2 join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 am

I would like to join the clan. Im on BFBC2 right now i got burned out on MW2 and Blk OPs. I have been gameing from the 80s, tired of the fly by night clans, looking for a group of people who play to win. Im on PS3 also have Turtle Beaches px21 with Dss kit,65" Tv able 2 play from the hours of 5pm-11pm ESt and all weekend if Wife premits lol.
Back to top Go down
Hobgobling
Hobgobling
Head Training Instructor
Head Training Instructor

I would like 2 join Vide
PostSubject: Re: I would like 2 join   I would like 2 join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 pm

CnB wrote:
I would like to join the clan. Im on BFBC2 right now i got burned out on MW2 and Blk OPs. I have been gameing from the 80s, tired of the fly by night clans, looking for a group of people who play to win. Im on PS3 also have Turtle Beaches px21 with Dss kit,65" Tv able 2 play from the hours of 5pm-11pm ESt and all weekend if Wife premits lol.

CnB,

Welcome to Skeleton Crew.

We may not be the largest clan on the Net - but we are by no means "fly-by'night".

Like you we became fed-up with immature, disorganized clans and so . . .

We came together to create a league of gamers committed to serious fun and sane, mature gaming.

If you are interested - post a Boot Camp Request so that we can get started processing your membership.

Look forward to meeting you online.

Back to top Go down

I would like 2 join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Skeleton Crew HQ :: Guest Foyer :: Inquiries and Answers-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com